Zum Hauptinhalt springen
Thema: id mugilogobius sp  (10784-mal gelesen) Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

id mugilogobius sp

sorry if I speak English.
I am a French aquarist.

I see you did not mention the goby Lake Tondano, yet after what happened on this lake.

I think that must quickly reproduce and save

picture my friend joydiv

very important , looks the topic : http://www.aqualifestyle-france.com/t7681-lac-tondano-en-grand-danger

Re: id mugilogobius sp

Antwort #1
Bonjour tyrano34,
a bad situation. The Aquaculture is already established and Eichhornia in the lake.
Two different problems at once ...

Schade, mal wieder ein einzigartiges Gewässe, was von Menschenhand "hingerichtet" wird:

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danau_Tondano

Lake Tondano Fish Farming

Antwort #2
Welcome to the Forum, tyrano

It can't really hold against them. On something people must live there and what is better than to use the lakes?
We have to talk always easy in our industrialized countries. We have all possibilities. It's of course a pity about this habitats, but in order to prevent this, we need these other people create opportunities to earn their livelihood.

What Goby is shown at your pic? Do you have the scientific name?
LG Jutta

Bitte stellt keine Haltungsfragen per PN! Das Forum dient zur Information für ALLE User!

Antwort #3
Das Gespräch hatte ich mit Heiko Bleher zum Thema Markt Aquarianer meinen aufgeregt. Ich beschloss, open reading unserem Atlas an alle, ich hoffe, wir können zusammenarbeiten, um die Wartung unserer Fisch voraus. Ja, würde ich mit Ihnen überein, und ich warten auf die Rückkehr eines tschechischen Wissenschaftlers für weitere Informationen über den Status der Seen. Jetzt erwarte ich die Rückkehr der Forscher französisch keith Philip mir bei der Identifizierung dieser Grundeln helfen.

The conversation I had with Heiko Bleher on the subject of our market aquarist my upset.
I decided to open reading our atlas eyes of the world, I hope we can collaborate to advance the maintenance of our fish.
Yes I would agree with you, and I return to a Czech scientist for more information on the status of lakes.
Now I await the return of the researcher as keith Philippe to assist me in identifying these gobies.

Antwort #4
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVhXdtT3h4c&feature=relmfu[/youtube]
black goby tondano

Antwort #5
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbZdia8ICAo[/youtube]

please help me on identification

thank you

Antwort #6
I think it's Mugilogobius latifrons from Matano-Lake (Sulawesi)!

Greetz Andi

Antwort #7
possible , it looks like, my wholesaler friend received with the glossogobius flavipinnis and black goby.

I should include it in the aquarium Sulawesi.

maybe black goby = Mugilogobius latifrons ?

Antwort #8
Mugilogobius latifrons

Mugilogobius amadi

Antwort #9
Heya,

Is it confirmed that the second one is really M. amadi?
lg Heiko

Antwort #10
it's getting late and I just looked at your email before I closed up the computer.
I think that you have an extinct-in-the-wild goby.
the plain dark one with protruding lower jaw may be M. amadi.

<')////==<

Dr Helen K. Larson
Curator Emeritus, Fishes
Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory
PO Box 4646
Darwin, NT 0801
Australia

Ich habe 5 Grundeln Mugilogobius Amadi

Antwort #11

Du hast dieses goby in den Markt gesehen?

Großhändler : aristocratama

Tondano Red Goby

Antwort #12

it's getting late and I just looked at your email before I closed up the computer.
I think that you have an extinct-in-the-wild goby.
the plain dark one with protruding lower jaw may be M. amadi.

<')////==<

Dr Helen K. Larson
Curator Emeritus, Fishes
Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory
PO Box 4646
Darwin, NT 0801
Australia

Ich habe 5 Grundeln Mugilogobius Amadi

Sorry, Laurent, I think, Helen Larson get's wrong. This Goby has not been determined yet. Unfortunately, there is always given the wrong locality and therefore Mrs. Larson is always guided in the wrong direction.

Aristocramata gives intentionally wrong locations in the names of that gobies, to disguise where they come from. Therefore it is very difficult to determine from these images or indications of a kind.

Laurent, please do not ask or distribute the information of the two gobies on different threads. So you get no solution.
LG Jutta

Bitte stellt keine Haltungsfragen per PN! Das Forum dient zur Information für ALLE User!

Antwort #13
sorry, I made a topic on the red goby and an topic on the black goby, but I forgot to put color before the name of the goby.

You do well to put the subjects together.

If you want these gobies, look at this link: http://www.ruinemans.com/nl-NL/25032/zwarte-gobie-toraja.html

bye

tyty

Antwort #14
Hi Laurent,

I know these black gobies and I know this wrong label of Ruinemans and Aristocramata. But be sure, they all are wrong. Get surprised in the future....
LG Jutta

Antwort #15
Hello Laurent,

the black gobies were found in Lake Towuti, but M. adami knows only from Lake Poso!

Antwort #16
We are certain that they have been found in Lake Towuti?

My colleague French wholesaler, received all gobies together under one name.